- oemof.core.network.entities package
- Module contents
This package (along with its subpackages) contains the classes used to model energy systems. An energy system is modelled as a graph/network of entities with very specific constraints on which types of entities are allowed to be connected.
The most abstract type of vertex in an energy system graph. Since each entity in an energy system has to be uniquely identifiable and connected (either via input or via output) to at least one other entity, these properties are collected here so that they are shared with descendant classes.
- uid (string or tuple) – Unique component identifier of the entity.
- inputs (list) – List of Entities acting as input to this Entity.
- outputs (list) – List of Entities acting as output from this Enity.
- geo_data (shapely.geometry object) – Geo-spatial data with informations for location/region-shape. The geometry can be a polygon/multi-polygon for regions, a line fore transport objects or a point for objects such as transformer sources.
The central registry keeping track of all
Entitiescreated. If this is None,
Entityinstances are not kept track of. When you instantiate an
EnergySystemit automatically becomes the entity registry, i.e. all entities created are added to its
entitiesattribute on construction.
Add regions to self.regions